This course will give you the knowledge and skills needed to ensure every customer you speak with over the phone is satisfied.
- Importance of first impressions
- Listening to customers and coming across as helpful and interested
- Making plans and goals for calls
- Re-routing calls and using switchboards
- Dealing with pressure and impatient customers
- How to be familiar and friendly with existing customers
- Dealing with complaints
Upon successful completion of this course participants will gain the skills and knowledge necessary to:
- Make good, lasting first impressions
- Come across to customers as helpful
- Plan prior to calls
- Re-route calls and use switchboards
- Create friendly relationships with customers
- Deal with complaints
This Course is Designed For:
Anyone who is required to deal directly with customers over the phone.
This course is classroom based and it is highly interactive with role-playing playing and practical exercises to reinforce the participants understanding and learning.
What to Bring to the Course:
There are no requirements for this course.
Duration of the Course:
A maximum of 12 per course.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will receive a certificate in telephone skills.
Download Course Outline