This course is designed to improve communication skills in the workplace and in an organisational setting.
- Listening and speaking
- Reading and writing
- Non-verbal and visual communications
- Communication technology
Participants who successfully complete this module will:
- Develop an awareness of the essential role played by communication in human interaction
- Acquire communication skills relevant to vocational and personal development
- Understand the communicative principles and practices involved in gathering and relaying information
- Acquire the skills and confidence to convey and interpret meaning in writing, orally and visually
- Develop a critical awareness of communications messages and media
- Explores the use of modern communication and information technology, and it’s application in personal and vocational life
This Course is Designed For:
This course is designed for learners who wish to develop their skills with communication in human interaction and to acquire communication skills relevant to vocational and personal development.
This course is classroom based and it is highly interactive with role-playing playing and practical exercises to reinforce the participants understanding and learning.
What to Bring to the Course:
While pens and paper will be supplied, participants are free to bring their own.
Duration of the Course:
Following successful completion you will receive a FETAC Level 5 Award in Communications.
Download Course Ouline